Our Privacy Policies
TheStickyPost is a public, microblogging platform. It is designed for users to express themselves publicly. The TheStickyPost community of users benefits from the views and content that other users post. All content posted on TheStickyPost (including your user handle, your profile picture, and all hies) is designed to be publicly viewable, shareable, and downloadable by other users. In this regard, you acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy since you are uploading this content with the express intention of having this content published widely.
WHAT WE COLLECT
1. At the time of registration
When you register on TheStickyPost, we collect either the mobile number or the email address that you have chosen to register with. We also collect the IP address of the device on which you have carried out the registration. You will need to select a user handle to represent yourself on TheStickyPost and we will collect that information from you.
2. At the time of profile verification
You may also choose to verify your profile. In order to verify your profile, we will collect information from you for verification of your identity. This may be one or more of the following:
- active mobile number;
- driving license
3. Profile Information
If you choose to voluntarily add additional information to your profile we may collect the following additional information from you:
- your name
- your profile picture
- your user handle
- your profession/qualifications/work experience
- your location
- your description of self
- your date of birth
- your gender
- your relationship status
4. Language Preference
We collect your preference of language that you want to use TheStickyPost in.
5. Third Party Service Information
You have the option to link third party services with TheStickyPost (including other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). If you choose to do so, we will collect your user ID (or equivalent) for such third party services as well as any information that you may choose to share from that third party service with us (Third Party Services Information).
6. Information from your use of our Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information:
- the photo, video and text Koos that you post
- the IP address from where you have used or logged in to TheStickyPost
- which users you follow on TheStickyPost
- which users follow you on TheStickyPost
- people who have visited your profile and vice versa
- information about your mobile device
- browser information
- date of download and/or reinstall of the App
- events related to your actions (follows, reactions to TheStickyPost, time spent, how often and when you visit the App etc.)
- users who send you chat requests and have chatted with you
- the Unique Device Identifier on the App
7. Access Permissions
When you download and install the App, we will need storage access on your device. You may also provide us with device permissions to access your:
- camera - required for profile picture, still pictures and Video
- microphone – Audio and sending voice notes to other TheStickyPost users through private messages, as and when made available
- gallery - required only for uploading any media files
- contact book – so that you may find your contacts on TheStickyPost
No device permission will be taken from you without your explicit consent.
If you participate in a survey on TheStickyPost we may collect your contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address.
9. Cookies and Analytics
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Any discrepancies or grievances in relation to the processing of your Personal Information may be taken up with the designated Officer (Grievance Officer): as mentioned below in writing or through email at:
Lane no-4, Srishti Vihar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, 248001.